Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is it possible?




Me loving on my baby boy.



My baby girl loving on my baby boy.



My baby boy loving back.

That my "baby" girl is 17? We spent the weekend with Kacie celebrating her not being a "stupid 16 year old" (for all you 16 year olds, those are her words, not mine) anymore. We watched her play basketball with her high school team, went bowling, and hung around. One of my favorite parts was playing Catch Phrase with my big kids and some friends while Aidan played with his little friend Nathan.
So, in other news. I have finally accepted that I am not going to the Super Bowl. This year that is. Have you all heard the new buzz --- "On the Road to Sixburgh"? Gotta love it.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Kacie!!! I can't believe how old Aiden looks here! I'm sorry you can't go to the Super Bowl! I'm debating on if I'll be up watching it or not. Most likely I'll be awake anyways so I might as well watch it! It doesn't come on until midnight or 1 AM here! Good thing I suffer from insomnia! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I'm sure we will watch the game -- for the commercials at least (ha).

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Your kids are so cute and it looks like they are close too. Happy Belated Birthday to Kacie.
    I will be hoping your team wins the super bowl. I am not into football or any other sports except for NASCAR!!!! I am jonesing for it to start back up in February. Hope you are doing good and keeping warm on these chilly nights here in Sunny California:)

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog-world!! =) It's SO nice to hear from you. And wow, Aidan has really grown up! He is adorable. Love the spiky hair! The picture with him and his big sis is so cute.

    I'm glad we can keep up with each other now!

    ReplyDelete