Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Basketball News

Wow, it's been 10 days since my last entry, reminding me that I am that person who starts out like a ball of fire only to lull into a little flame. Oh well.

But, HEY, exciting news! My baby daughter (the 6' 1 and 1/2" Kacie) had a big game in the 2nd round of CIF playoffs on Saturday (for those of you not from California, even getting to CIF is a big deal). Although her team did not have their finest game, they managed to win 41-40 in a back and forth thriller of a game. They travel to Manhattan Beach on Wednesday to play in the quarter finals.

I would post pics, but I was busy running the video cam so I didn't take any. I will have to figure out how to edit out some audio, such as parents yelling at their kids/refs/etc. and my sweet little Aidan announcing (repeatedly) that he is, um, "tooting".

No comments:

Post a Comment